Friday 14 August 2009

Weather Talk





The sun is shinning today, how remarkably the ray of sun can make people feel GOOD! Never noticed that before when I lived in Malaysia. I DON'T sit under the sun, NEVER! People will say that you are crazy if you are sitting under the sun. The temperature there is about 30 °C all year round, and it hurts if you stand in the sun for too long. At least it happened to me ;) I am a puss if it comes to warmth/heat! After moving here, weather became one of our conversation topic with others. At the beginning, it's very weird to me when people start to talk about weather. From where I came from, it's the same all year round just occasionally rains. But now everything matters because it can change just like that. Now weather have a big contribution to my mood of my day!


Sunny, 9 °C - 20 °C

No comments:

Post a Comment