Wednesday 19 August 2009

BdayS






Today is my bday and also Sarie and not to forget Lea. So three of us have the same birthday but in different years. The weather is bad, rainy and windy :( stayed in the house the whole day. We didn't have a big party, just a small "lekker" lunch at home. I chatted with my mum and sis via skype the whole morning and finally "meet" my sister's boyfriend SK. I like him so far... :p


Sarie is behaving strange today, she clapped her teeth very often like something major is happening. She has this behaviour when the family members are sneezing or when she feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was caused by the strong wind against the house that sounded like thunder. We tried to pet her and comfort her as much as possible. She is still a sweetheart to us. ;)


We had a nice dinner, lamb with garlic and black olive, pan-fried baby potatoes and green beans with onion and chorizo. Yum yum!!!


Drizzling, windy, 8 °C - 10 °C


No comments:

Post a Comment