Saturday 27 June 2009

Soooo COLD!!




It's been 2 days I didnt post here. Just a little bit update on the weather, it was bad... really bad on 25.06.09. The day temperature was only 6 °C and during the night it's about 9 °C (Hmm... it sounded abit exaggerate, but the day temperature was really unbearable). I never felt that cold in the 4 years I lived here. Wearing glove dont even help me in warming up my hand, eventually I stop painting on that day.




I started my soft toy project, intended to make a goose but the end product looks more like a swan. Still have alot more to do on it. Looked into the woven label maker in SA and other countries. Hopefully will get some replies soon.

Sunny today and chatting with the birdies in the garden. They had some bad times during the past few days, too windy for them too. Hopefully they ate enough today.




Sunny, 8.5 °C - 14 °C

No comments:

Post a Comment